Thursday, September 23, 2010

MPS 5 Million Hits Challenge: "Birdie"

Congrats to Robyn, My Pink Stamper, for having over 5 MILLION hits over at her blog! She is amazing, so there is no surprise that people love visiting her blog! Visit her at: http://www.mypinkstamper.com/
Below you will find my entry for her "Birdie" challenge. I was inspired to make this project from another challenge I participated in today. Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge inspired me to use my old halloween stickers I have been hoarding, so I went to town and made several cards at once. There was a little boy sticker dressed up like a birdie, so I thought I would make that one for this challenge. I had a blast today while my 5 week old little boy napped the afternoon away! It's really the first time since he arrived in August that I have gotten to craft this long. It felt great! I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often.
    Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the papers you used and Im so glad you enjoyed your crafting time and your little one gave you that well deserved time :)

    ReplyDelete