Saturday, October 30, 2010

PKS "Let's Face It Friday" Challenge: Week 4

Peachy Keen Stamps is having another "Let's Face It" Challenge. This week's challenge is to create a winter holiday project using your Peachy Keen Stamps. My entry is an ornament that I made for my son's first Christmas. My son was born in August, so this Christmas will be his first. We are very excited!

I used two cartridges including my wonderful Gypsy. The cartridges include: "Christmas/Noel" and "Stretch Your Imagination". I had such a blast creating this ornament that I also created a card to match which I am using to enter into Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge this week. I killed two birds with one stone today and had a blast doing it! I hope you enjoy!


Both Projects Together:

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Super cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the PK Let's Face it Friday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness that baby is just beyond cute!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute love the face you used on the baby, which peachy keen stamp set did you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica,
    Congratulations about your sweet new baby boy!! I adore your ornament!! It's so perfect!! I have both of those cartridges....so I might scrap-lift your ornament. I'm so happy that you are creating with us at Peachy Keen Stamps Faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is adorable!! I might have to scraplift your idea for my daughter! Thanks for playing with us at PK Let's Face it Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are too cute!! I love that it is a great idea! TFS

    Erika

    ReplyDelete