Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cards Made Using My Cricut & Cuttlebug

I wanted to share a few cards I have made during the June holidays and events! I try to use my Cricut and Cuttlebug with every card or page layout I create. I want to get my moneys worth, but I also think both products make any project POP! I hope you enjoy!

This is the card I made for my husband on our first anniversary this year. We were married one year ago as of June 17th. Our wedding was in Walt Disney World, so I had to put a Mickey on the card!

I made this card and envelope for my father-in-law for Father's Day!

... and this card and envelope was made for my grandfather on Father's Day!

I love making coordinating envelopes for all my cards!!!


These last two cards I made for FUN!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling blog!!! I am originally from Missouri too and also taught school!!
    I love your blog. I have used this design too!
    Come visit me at my blog- snowmanlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete