Saturday, June 19, 2010

Throwback Thursday w/ Emma - Week 3

This is my entry for Emma's third Throwback Thursday Challenge! She has made these challenges so much fun because you get to use some of the older cartridge that sometimes can be overlooked. This week's challenge was to use the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I still love this cartridge!

Since I am expecting my first child in August, I thought I would use one of the cute baby cuts from PDDU to create a card. I am expecting a boy, so I used blue, orange, brown, and green. I thought it turned out cute! I hope you enjoy!


Recipe:

Cricut & Gypsy

Solid Cardstock: blue, orange, tan, and white

Patterned Cardstock: DCWV - "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy"

Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge

Mini Monogram Cartridge

Brown Ribbon

Peachy Keen Everyday Faces Stamp

Papertreyink Mega Mixed Messages Stamp

Light Green Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Love this one so cute and it's given me an idea for a card for a newborn as well so thanks
    www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable & Congrats to you and your husband :) How exciting! Your card is so cute, I love the colors you used instead of the typical blue yellow and white for a boy. Great job! You really are a great insperation! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and Congrats on the upcoming baby!

    deanne g

    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again. I just want to share with you the Trendy Blog award! come over to my blog and grab the picture and post it onto your blog and give it to 5 other creative blog buddies. You are a terrific and creative artist and I love see what your going to do next. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Gina

    gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combo, this card turned out so super adorable!! Congrats to you on your first child!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, this is just the CUTEST CUTEST card EVER!!! Congrats on your 1st little boy;) They are sooo much fun, I have 2 & I am VERY Blessed to have them! GREAT job w/the challenge & hope to see you back again for another throwback Thursday my friend!;)
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)
    P.S. LOVE your color combo!

    ReplyDelete