Friday, June 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday with Emma!

Here is my entry for Emma's first Throwback Thursday Challenge!
I thought the Create a Critter beaver turned out great with my new Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Face. I love it! I used the new hide/contour feature on my Gypsy to hide the original beaver face so I could stamp the super cute beaver face! I hope you enjoy!



Recipe:

Create a Critter Cartridge

Everday Paper Dolls Cartridge

Peachy Keen Stamp: Critter Faces - Medium

My Pinker Stamper Stamp: Punny-licious

8 comments:

  1. so super cute! I love this card you made. Good luck in the challenge too :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I need to check into those faces and I've been wanting Robyns stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!! aren't those peachy keen stamps THE BEST!! Thanks so much for joining me & my very 1st throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! Love the cattails! :o) I hop'd over from Emma's and enjoyed my visit!

    Lori
    thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest little beaver I've ever seen! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this cart and haven't even used it yet. I have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete