Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrap-a-Palooza!

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day with my bestie at a local event in our town called Scrap-a-Palooza! It is a 13 hour event at a local warehouse where over 200 ladies get together and scrap, scrap, scrap! It happens 3 times a year and it is so much fun! Here is some of what I got accomplished during the 13 hours of crafting!

P.S. Please, hop on over to my besties' blog (Sincerely Sarah) to check out some of her creations. She is new to the blog world and would love some followers! http://www.sincerelysarahscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. You were productive! These are all so cute! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE!! I love the faux stitching :) I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award..head over to my blog and pick it up..you have to tell everyone 8 things about you, and pick 8 other bloggers to give the award to.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to scrapapalooza! Love these cards...very cute and all together in a little box would make an awesome gift too! Thanks for sharing your creations.

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete