Friday, February 4, 2011

PKS: Sketch Challenge 44 w/TWIST

Peachy Keen Stamps is having another great challenge over at peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com

The challenge is to follow the sketch provided below while using a monochromatic color scheme! I had a lot of fun with this challenge. I chose a brown color scheme because I just love using brown as much as possible! I hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think... I love getting comments!!



Recipe:

Cardstock: Brown Color Scheme

Hobby Lobby Ribbon

Martha Stewart Border Punch

Cricut Cartridges: Create a Critter, Plantin Schoolbook

PKS Faces: Snow Cuties

MPS Stamps: Punny-licious

Cuttlebug Folder: Candy Hearts

2 comments:

  1. I love this card and your color scheme!!! Great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! You made an awesome card for the PK challenge. Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete